Cape Town City Tours Orientation
Cape Town is a fortunate city; it lies in one of the most spectacular setting of any of the world’s principal cities. It is here that colonial South Africa history has its roots.
The Dutch, French, German and English disembarked at Table Bay harbour, bringing with then slaves from Eastern and Western Africa as well as Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines. All these ethnic groups, along with the indigenous Xhosa people, today form part of the “Rainbow Nation”.
- Drive through Camps Bay and Sea Point, overlooked by Lions head and the Twelve Apostles.
- Malay Quarters – Criss crossed with narrow streets lined with curious flat roofed houses of the 18th Century.
- Museum – SA national museum/The Castle and District Six Museum.
- Company Gardens – In the heart if the city, a delightful botanical Garden, originally laid out as a vegetable Garden by the Dutch East India Company.
- A drive through this multi-ethnic, colourful city centre will give you a clearer idea of our vibrant city.
Request a Booking